MC Drivers - Moranbah
MC DRIVERS - MORANBAH
A current vacancy exists for an experienced MC Driver to join the Kalari team at our Moranbah depot.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that candidates have:
- Current MC
- Road Train and B-Double experience
- Clean driving record
- Good knowledge of Chain of Responsibility
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- A positive attitude towards the Mining and Transport industry
- Flexibility to work a varied roster including night shift
- High risk forklift license
- Prepared to relocate to Moranbah (rental assistance provided for full time roles)
Desired but not essential:
- Dangerous Goods licenses
- Current SSAN security clearance
- BFM Accreditation
- Update to date coal board medical or willing to undertake prior to employment
- Standard 11
To be successful in obtaining this position, you will need to be committed to safety in the workplace and committed to 100% CoR compliance as we pride ourselves on our Goal Zero objective. In return we offer extensive on the job training, an attractive remuneration package inclusive of housing assistance whilst based in Moranbah QLD and a friendly, collaborative, supportive team environment.
Candidates must supply a driver’s license history check from within the last 6 months and live in or around Moranbah or be prepared to relocate.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY NOW!