MC Drivers - Moranbah
MC DRIVERS - MORANBAH
- Full time permanent positions
- Housing is supplied
- Diverse, collaborative and supportive working environment
We are Kalari. We are a leading provider of large-scale complex logistics and mining solutions to Australia's major resource companies. With over 30 years' experience, we are Australia's most innovative and prominent specialist bulk logistics provider to the mining and resources sector.
We are looking for experienced MC Drivers to join the Kalari team, based in our Moranbah depot. Reporting to the Operations Manager, Moranbah this role will transport dangerous goods from our depot to local and regional sites.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Expert operation and care of Kalari's vehicles and equipment
- Operating in a safe and compliant manner
- Completing all documentation, and pre- and post-start checks
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that candidates have:
- Current MC license
- Road Train and B-Double experience
- Clean driving record
- Good knowledge of Chain of Responsibility
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- A positive attitude towards the Mining and Transport industry
- Flexibility to work a varied roster including night shift
- Have, or ability and willingness to gain, a high risk forklift license
- Prepared to relocate to Moranbah (rental assistance provided for full time roles)
It is preferable, but not essential that you have:
- Dangerous Goods license
- Current SSAN security clearance
- BFM Accreditation
- Update to date coal board medical or willing to undertake prior to employment
- Standard 11
You will be committed to safety in the workplace and be committed to 100% Chain of Responsibility compliance. We're proud of our 'Zero Harm' initiative and provide extensive on the job training to ensure you get home safely at the end of every day.
You will have the ability to pass all pre-employment checks; which may include a medical assessment, National Police clearance check, driving license history check, reference checks, identity check, verification of tickets, licenses, accreditations and qualifications.
This is a residential role only, so candidates must either live in or be willing to relocate to Moranbah. Housing is supplied for this role.
Kalari is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage women and Indigenous peoples of all ages to apply.
So what are you waiting for? Apply Now